Community Care Counseling is a private agency providing Mental Health Rehabilitation Services. Any individual in need is eligible to receive services without regard to race, religion, disability, national origin, or gender.
OUR SERVICES WILL:
- Protect the dignity and privacy of the individual.
- Be empirically advised and clinically sound.
- Respond to community diversity through culturally sensitive consumer focused core.
- Target outcomes that satisfy the consumer and demonstrate program effectiveness
OUR SERVICE SITES WILL:
- Be accessible to all individuals.
- Be safe, hospitable and well-organized.
- Be governed by business practices that are efficient, accountable and honest.
Community Care Counseling makes every effort to hire qualified people to do quality work. The fact that Community Care Counseling hired the employee, means that someone has recognized the individual’s skills and potential.
OUR STAFF WILL:
- Be friendly, courteous, and efficient.
- Observe the highest ethical and practice standards.
- Respond with empathy and compassion to the needs of the individuals we serve.
Our Management Team
OUR MANAGEMENT PRACTICES WILL:
- Promote respect and dignity towards the staff.
- Encourage continuing professional development.
- Support staff participation in community activities important to the well-being of our pervice public.
- Promote a broad-based partnership of coordinated community care.